1. The Promoter is: CHECKTIN – www.checktin.co.za Registered address is P.O.Box 455, Muldersdrift, 1747
2. Employees of CHECKTIN and their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the Competition, or helping to set up the Competition, shall not be permitted to enter the Competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Competition.
4. Route to entry for the Competition and details of how to enter are available via our website www.checktin.co.za and our Facebook page: facebook.com/checktoutbychecktin/
5. Closing date for entry will be stated on the competition post or at the discretion of the promoters. No further entries to the Competition will be permitted after this date.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The Rules of the Competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
1. 18 years of age or older to be eligible to enter the Competition.
2. One prize per winner
3. Winner will be announced on the Facebook pages and websites
4. A valid email address and telephone contact number are required for the prize to be arranged with the winner.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the Competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
6. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Competition.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. Winners will be chosen by the CHECKTIN Team.
9. The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone call within 28 days from the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected (if applicable).
11. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this Competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image/video/story in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Entry into the Competition will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to CHECKTIN and not to any other party